Grinding machines for maximum productivity
The CNC grinding machine with enhanced flexibility, productivity and precision
The ALESA grinding and sharpening machines were initially designed for the production and resharpening of circular saws made of HSS and solid carbide. Thanks to its constructive and control-related flexibility, other rotationally symmetric products can also be processed. For example, high-precision components can be simultaneously grinded inside and outside.
This unique and flexible machine concept FLEX COMBI 200 closes in a cost sensitive way the gap between the standardized CNC grinding machines and the customer-specific, expensive special purpose machines.
The flexible ALESA machine concept for your high-precision volume production:
- The CNC grinding machine FLEX COMBI 200 is able to grind workpieces of up to 200 mm in circumference and 230 mm in length.
- It is equipped with two spindles for machining and one C-axis for workpiece rotation or positioning.
- The spindles can be used simultaneously or serially, and can be arranged horizontally and/or vertically
- The integrated parts handling system allows the fastest possible loading and a 24/7 autonomy
- The compact design brings a lot of power and maximum productivity on just 4 m2 stand space
We are pleased to support you.